musica Dei donum (28 Jan 2019)
Johan van Veen
2019-01-28 06:29:43 UTC
CD reviews:

Graupner: "Duo-Kantaten"
Miriam Feuersinger, Franz Vitzthum, Capricornus Consort Basel

Jacquet de La Guerre: "Chamber Music from the Brossard Collection"
The Bach Players

Monteverdi: "La dolce vita"
Dorothee Mields, Lautten Compagney/Wolfgang Katschner

Monteverdi: Vespro della Beata Vergine
Ludus Modalis/Bruno Boterf

- "Polonica - Lute music with Polish connections around 1600"
Michal Gondko, lute
- Reys: "Pièces de luth"
Paul Kieffer, lute

see: http://www.musica-dei-donum.org
--
Johan van Veen
e-mail: ***@ziggo.nl / ***@gmail.com

website: http://www.musica-dei-donum.org
twitter: https://twitter.com/johanvanveen
weblogs:
http://themusicalclock.blogspot.com
http://hortusmusicus.wordpress.com

---
Deze e-mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door AVG.
http://www.avg.com
h***@btinternet.com
2019-01-31 19:49:09 UTC
Post by Johan van Veen
[...]
I heard The Bach Players play Musical Offering in London a few months ago, I thought they were very good indeed, it's nice to see this new Jacquet de la Guerre recording, and even nicer to see that I can hear it on Qobuz -- I hope they'll make their other recordings accessible in this way.